The department started in the year 2000 offers a regular 3-year diploma course, with 63 students per year. The 3-year diploma course in electronics, aims to impart high quality technical education, giving emphasis to industrial skills that designs the student’s theoretical and practical knowledge.
The staff members of the Electronics Engineering Department are well qualified, dedicated and technocrats. There are 11 faculty members in the department in which 4 lecturers and 6 laboratory staff members with the Head of Department, who are well qualified and dedicated technocrats.
- Provide high quality and modern infrastructure to the students of electronics department.
- Consistent in achieving high pass percentage in all exams.
- Impart knowledge to the students, develop functional engineering skills and prepare them for a successful career in electronics engineering field.
Building a better future by embracing emerging and sustainable technologies, inspiring minds and touching the lives of people.
Develop students with outstanding professional and entrepreneurial skills.
List of Laboratories
- Electronics Circuits Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analogue Communication Lab
- Industrial Electronics and PLC Lab
- Microcontroller and Interfacing Lab
- PCB and SPICE Lab
- C programming Lab
- Computer Hardware Lab