(IEDC) Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Faculty Development Programmes and Skill Development Programmes in the institution.
- To initiate innovative student projects each year for new innovative product development.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate creation of entrepreneur’s club in our college to foster culture of entrepreneurship amongst students.
- Mr Arun of S4 Mechanical got first price in idea pitching conducted by Palakkad IEDC program
- Mr Meby S6 mechanical got first for seminar presentation conducted by SITTTR in Northern region.
- Each year around 70 students are getting trained and attending various programs around Kerala for IEDC initiated programs.